Sunday, March 31, 2013

Etsy!

Well, I finally put all the wine bags I had left up for sale on etsy. It has literally been on my to do list for months.  Honestly its also why I feel like I halted every other project...even the ones I have zero intention on selling.  I know I had other priorities in life (for instance in the past 3 months, I have partially moved back home to NJ, been searching - and been disappointed by buying a house, left a great job which I miss so much, interviewed got hired and started 2 new jobs, and all the while my husband has stayed back in VA to finish out his contract, its been hectic).  I have had reasons to not be sewing or posting or putting things on etsy, but I'm hard on myself and I feel like I should have been able to prioritize better.

Anyway!  The shop is up and running - woot!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CaitieBGood

I have decided on a few projects to do, and my sister has taken it upon herself to buy me a pattern for her Longanberger basket that I am supposedly making a lining for every holiday.  I won't lie I am excited about that, but don't tell her, she is really really good at finding projects for me to make! One of the other projects I have decided is a shower curtain, I'm sure this is really easy, but I really need to find the perfect fabric.  One of my other tasks is finding a new sewing machine.  I really want an expensive one, but I am completely overwhelmed by all the research.  I have yet to decide on what to get, maybe I will just get a new iron instead.  I am debating about getting one that embroiders too, I am so torn.  I was thinking that if I completed a sew a long I would reward myself at the end with a new machine....so I have been on the hunt for one that is feasible.

Alright so there is a little update....go ahead and shop at my store!!  Happy Easter everyone!


Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment